Surgery didnt hurt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surgery didnt hurt

Post by happiness80 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi all,

In this dream it seems I was going to get surgery which sounded really scary - something involving cleaning out or having stuff sucked out of my kidneys or body. Anyway I was in the doctors room all dressed in the patients clothes ready for this surgery. My mother was present also. Anyway once the surgery started up, i was quite surprised it did not hurt at all, I expected it to be a little painful but I didnt feel a thing. However I did notice in the dream that I made a bit of "song and dance" about it all just complaining a little too much when it wasn't so bad.
Anyway - later after the surgery I could see the area where they had cut me and stitched it up. I had a long stich down my arm. They later told me the doctor was in his 50's and used to go to a certain school called St Mary's he was one of the best in his field.

Any thoughts :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surgery didnt hurt

Post by Love's child on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:12 pm

These are thoughts:

I believe there is an area of your life that God wants to bring cleansing to and you are apprehensive about about how it is going to effect you... maybe you are expecting it to be really painful. In reality it is not going to be a big issue although you may be leaning towards exaggerating the process.

Your kidney is used to eliminate waste from the blood and I believe that is why your Kidney was used. Jesus blood cleanses away all sins, and I believe that the Doctor represents Christ. The school being St. Mary I believe is again pointing that the doctor was Jesus and was "birthed" from Mary's womb. 50 is also a pretty cool number because in the Bible it was the number of deliverance or some call jubilee because the 50th year was deemed the year of jubilee or liberty.

So you may be apprehensive about getting something sucked out of your life that you have been attached to, but God wants to eliminate it so that you are cleansed and you don't have to do it by works (not hard) but His blood is cleansing. Deliverance is the children's bread...

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:38 am

Thanks - yes I agree, I do believe that the doctor represented Jesus. I also had the same thoughts that some type of cleansing is to take place. I actually didn't think to look at the function of the kidney so thanks that makes a lot of sense the way you put it.

The only thing i'm thinking is the significance of my arm in this and the scar where the doctor had stiched me up, it kind of didnt make sense since the surgery was to do with my kidneys so one would expect the scarring to be on my stomach.....or maybe im over thinking it.

Thank you for your thoughts loveschild, much appreciated :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top