Snake Dream Interpetation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake Dream Interpetation

Post by cherrie30 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:55 am

I would like my dream about a snake to be interpetated. I had a dream that I was in my bedroom, but my bedroom was in a glass box. Like it was on display in a mall of some sort. I had my bed and dresser in this glass box. I was sleeping when someone knocked on the door. I got up and answered it. There were two people standing there, but I could not see their faces. They handed me a box (such as a shoe box) and I took it and put in on the dresser. I tried to go back to sleep, but I kept hearing a scracthing noise as if there were an animal of some sort with claws trying to get out. I got up and open the box and a snake poped his head out. This was not a normal snake. The head was that of a normal snake, but the body was serated, such as a serated bread knife. Up and down both sides of the body of the snake were these wavy indintions. As if someone took several bites out of it. When I saw the snake, I was scared but not startled enough to run away or anything. As I know if it happened in real life, I would run. I turned to look at the door to see if the two people were still standing there, but they were gone. When I turned back around, the snake was in my bed. I was angry because I was wondering why someone would give me a box with a snake in it. I left the room to look for the two people who gave me the box. I found them but I was still unable to see their face. I asked why they had given me the box with a snake in it. They said that it wasn't intended for me, they were trying to play a joke on someone else. I don't remember much of the dream after that. I appreciate any help that can be given. Thank you.

cherrie30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake Dream Interpetation

Post by SeekYeFirst on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Cherrie when I think of a snake a couple of things besides evil come to mind, clever, temptation and deception. In order to find out which word represents the snake meaning is of course how you felt in the dream.
You stated you weren't afraid but startled so I would assume it leans more toward a type of deception. You also said how you wanted to know why someone would give you a box with a snake in it. Now this makes me think more toward deception because it was given to you in a way that they knew you would receive it (in a box).
Your bedroom being in glass symbolizes your insight, being able to see through, clarity.
Then the snake lands in your bed. You bed is an intimate place. A place of privacy and secret.
Could there be a certain temptation that desires to deceive you intimately? In Christ? Relational? ........
Please take away nothing if it doesn't help.

God Bless,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrie30 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:47 am

Thank you for your response. I was decieved by someone in my life. Someone I love very dearly. I would have never expected this person to do what they did to me. I didn't know whether to take the dream as a warning or as a revelation of what has already happened to me. I still don't know which way to go with it. I do accept this dream as a message from God, as I have been praying for something from Him. I believe the dream is clearly stating what God wants me to do, but I'm still confused as to what it is. I will continue to pray about it, as I seek God first in everything I think and do. If there is anyone else who can offer more suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.
God Bless,
Cherrie

cherrie30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:19 am

Cherrie,

I pray God speaks to your heart and give you much clarity for the things you have before him.

God Bless,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Cherrie -

I agree with SeekYeFirst and would add that you were wondering if the dream was confirming the past or warning of something coming in the future - sometimes snakes in dreams foretell of future problems. Being that the snake was abnormal, that may characterize the problem coming....also the bed also represents covenant. The dream may be a warning that this person may deceive you again or someone else that you are close to.

Please continue to pray that God would reveal more to you. God Bless.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top