Michelle Obama's conference, nobody came....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Obama's conference, nobody came....

Post by tjw on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:07 pm

I dreamed recently that I was a friend of the Obamas. Michelle Obama had an important conference she was to speak at. When we arrived at the conference we saw that no one showed up. The entire stadium where it was to be held was empty. She was not too worried about it but I was upset and wondered why this wouldn't bother her...then President Obama was to hold an engagement too at some important place. The same thing happened, no one showed up. He also was not too concerned. He was more concerned about what was going on with me in my life....???

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michelle Obama's conference, nobody came....

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi TJW,

Is it possible that the Obama's symbolise "someone important" to you??

Is there anything going on in your life that feels similar, or had some similar theme?

Blessings to you, :) Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:40 pm

My daughter had a birthday party/sleepover recently. Not many girls came as she did not invite many to start with. My daughter didn't seem to mind. She was happy with the party.  I am not sure who the president could represent though.....scratching chin 

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Wow, that seems to be a similar kind of thing doesn't it... and your daughter is the "important person"

I wonder if the two events were two different things, or the same message twice? I would suggest that you pray about it and see if God has more in it for you... is there someone who is showing concern for you perhaps?

Blessings, I pray God helps you to discern the meaning behind your dream and understand whatever he has in it for you.

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Michele Obama- dream manifested !!

Post by tjw on Thu May 15, 2014 10:24 am

OMG I just realized this dream came true at least part of it. Just recently Michelle Obama was asked to speak at a high school graduation and the parents of the seniors were upset she was the invited speaker because they thought it would be disruptive and take away from the importance of the occasion. This happened a few weeks ago. At that time I remember feeling a bit annoyed about this whole event wondering why her coming was a problem. She cancelled her speech due to the uproar about it all too. The part about President Obama not sure though....amazing....

Last edited by tjw on Thu May 15, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top