Another Car Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Car Dream

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:53 pm

I had a dream where I was at some store. I walked outside and I couldn't remember where I parked my car. I look around for awhile but I didn't see my car. I see every car but mine. So, this lady pops up and I ask her did I park my car there. She tells me I did. I then ask her do she know what side because there were two sides. She points to another parking lot on the hill. This is where I parked my car. Then this man comes along and tells me he will show me to the gate where I parked my car. So, I start walking with him and we start talking. Then we begin to walk up these steps. I made it to the top of the steps, but the dream ended before I got to my car.I know that searching for my car has to do with my job search in real life. Any thoughts

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Car Dream

Post by Love's child on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:28 pm

As you mentioned, I believe that the fact that you are looking for your car is pointing to your search for a job in real life (your path). It appears that you have tried to find it yourself and then maybe looked to people for help as you are feeling unsure of the process. I believe that the end of your dream is pointing to the answer. I believe that right now the gate to where your car is parked is symbolic of you being led to God (gates of Heaven) which is why you were going "up stairs".  Currently your car is parked, but He knows the plan for your life. He has the direction you are to go...Go to God! Remember before you were even in your mother's womb He called you and already had your life mapped out.... your "path" is in heaven and God wants to give you direction to live it out on earth.

Check out Proverbs 16:9

Ultimately I was in the SAME predicament as you in 2008, it's uncanny how similar your dream is to dreams that I had and the answer ended up being going to God and He completely changed the course of my life. I suppose I could have took a job somewhere, but there was an ordained path that He had for me... hope this helps :)

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:47 pm

i think steps r significant as a indicater of comeing out og a situation, esply wen ascending, frustrating the drm ends ther but that kud also mean ''to be continued'',,,the man is real intersting to,, kud be the lord comeing along side u, plenty to think about:idea: idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top