Unreasonable Drive Thru

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unreasonable Drive Thru

Post by Love's child on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 am

This dream was very short.

In the Dream I was going through a food Drive-Thru and when I was at the first window the lady had my debit card and receipt in her hand and said " again that will be $40.00 dollars" (The fact that she said again, implied to me that she had already told me, though in the dream I don't recall her saying it would be $40.00 prior). I remember getting very upset and either hitting the debit card out of her hand or taking it from her... I could not believe they they were charging me $40.00 for what probably should have been around 5 dollars. I remember thinking this is SO UNREASONABLE and I actually woke up immediately from the dream and the emotions were still very real and again I said out loud, "that is so unreasonable".

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unreasonable Drive Thru

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:50 am

Love's child wrote: the emotions were still very real and again I said out loud, "that is so unreasonable".
Hello, Love's Child -

Where do these feelings fit in real life? Do you feel this way about anything going on right now?

Looking at the symbolism in your dream, would it fit in real life if the drive-thru represented something church-related? Have you been asked to give something that you feel is unreasonable? Something that you may have been asked to do once before, but didn't act on? Does the request strike you as unfair?

It may not even be another person that's asking; it may be something that the Holy Spirit's bring up another time - just a thought.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:09 am

hmm interesting way of looking at it... I can't think of any request that is being made by my church or individual that seems unreasonable.

The only things that I can think of that seems to somewhat fit the emotion of feeling like something is unfair is that I have had some attacks against my health over an extended period of time now and it seems very unfair especially since it has been during my "youthful" years, but I can't think of a request that is being tied to it...

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:20 am

I see. Perhaps it is something yet to come.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:30 am

So the Lord helped gave me the interpretation of the dream.

I am going through (hence the drive through) some things right now and I was becoming frustrated because it seemed like I was putting in a lot and getting little return. However, although I was frustrated  the Lord was also giving me an answer in the dream (hence the "again" being used)... God was showing me that the desire that I am wanting is actually a transformation process that needs to take place. It's not necessarily fast like a drive through but rather a renewing process. In the Bible you see the number 40 being used over and over for the transformation process... 40 days and 40 nights. The Lord is saying for what you are desiring, consecrate for 40 days and commit to the renewal process... in other words "this aint your typical drive thru experience". When you go through a drive through you don't get a home cooked healthy meal. God was saying I am charging you a transformation process because I don't want to give you fast food with no substance. God values his children to much to give them fast food, so the charge matched what He desires to give.

I thought I would come back and share, because it may help to bring clarity.

*The emotion was frustration and feeling like things were unreasonable
*The drive through represented going through life as well as the desire for convenience in the process
*The $40 dollars and my response was showing a roadblock/stronghold because initially I was not able to see it was the answer, but rather thought I was being ripped off. In reality the again was like when the word Behold is used in the Bible.The Lord has been talking to me about renewing and so it was definitely a AGAIN here is the answer.

I believe if I would have looked at the receipt I would have seen the "home cooked meal" and not "fast food"

Thank you Lord for correction and truth!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top