Big Man In The Dark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Man In The Dark

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:27 am

In this dream, I was outside my house, and I had been doing some kind of lawn work. It quickly became dark out - like time had gone by really fast. I was in a hurry to mow the lawn - in the front, at least. I tried to start the lawn mower, but I couldn't. I kept pulling the cord, and I felt like it should fire right up since it seemed like I has just been using it...but it wouldn't. I looked next door and saw the lights on in my elderly neighbor's house, and I heard someone call my name. I looked around, first thinking that it was her; however, I saw a figure across the street - a huge man that I don't know. He came right toward me. He was walking - not running - but he covered the distance very quickly. I felt that he was coming to attack me, and I was suddenly very afraid. This fear woke me from the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Man In The Dark

Post by silentqueen on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi Mark,

Long time....I pray all is well.

Question?

Is there something that needs to be done and you've attempted to get started only to discover that time elapsed quickly? You find yourself in a mad dash to finish it and then something needed to finish the project is missing?

Just a thought!

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Hi, Marla!

Nothing like that, yet...but, this could be about something to come!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:38 pm

This sounds like a spirit of fear. Is there anything that you can think of that has tried to cause a paralyzing fear... preventing you from getting done something you want to accomplish? There are a few things that come to mind when I read this dream, but I don't want to bring my own context without seeing if maybe there is something that you can pinpoint.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Feel free to share what you've got on your mind. Right now, there's nothing really active in my waking life that I can pinpoint.

The only thing that I hoped to accomplish this year was a remodelling project for the house, but now it's about to get cold and so that project will have to wait until next year. Otherwise...I can't think of anything, but that doesn't mean that I just don't realize it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top