Bumping into people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bumping into people

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:35 pm

I had a dream that I was headed to a restaurant, by foot.  I was thinking that I didn't want to bump into a specific person, a old friend from my old church, whom I recently ended the friendship with. I did bump into another girl from my old church, that always kind of gets under my skin.  She was crying, and an emotional mess.  When I first met her irl, she was super on fire for God...but almost too much, it was overkill.  She was SO super spiritual, that it was annoying to be around her for lengths of time.  She was also very judgemental. She also is very dramatic, llikes to be the center of attention irl.  I have caught wind that she goes to church and plays the 'christian', but then iis partying it up on the weekends irl, which is so sad to me. Anyways, in the dream I passed seen her on the street, and she was also walking on foot.  I don't recall helping her, or feeling guilty for not trying to encourage her.  I dont think she acknowledged me, perhaps I was just an onlooker to what is going on in her heart. (I have been praying for her throughout the day today, thinking she may be going through a rough patch irl.)  

Then I passed a gentleman closer to the resturant, whom I knew in the dream, but never knew irl. I knew in the dream that he went to my old church.  I then bumped into some family members of his that knew me.  They were happy to see me, and I had small talk with them before entering the restaurant.  Still hoping that I didn't bump into my old friend (whom irl intimidates me, she is very confrontive and I am not.  Irl I hope to never bump into her anywhere anytime.)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bumping into people

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:15 am

Daisy wrote:I have been praying for her throughout the day today, thinking she may be going through a rough patch irl.
Hi, Daisy. I think that this is the reason for your dream.

I'm not sure about the last portion with the old gentleman, but I was thinking that he could represent God, and that his family could be other Christians you interact with - maybe right before church? That's what I saw the Restaurant as representing, but I could be wrong.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:41 am

Thanks Mark!!  This helps a ton!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top