Cheerleaders and A Cheer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheerleaders and A Cheer

Post by wiselisa58 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:11 am

I have been praying over this dream hoping that God will reveal to me what it may mean. In this dream I was driving and all of sudden I hear drums. Once I hear the drums I know the way I'm driving we be blocked. I still continue along this way. As I'm sitting there I see these cheerleaders and they are saying a cheer. They are chanting within 2 weeks and they are repeating this over and over. And I see a director in front of them coaching them and telling them to keep saying it. Then I hear this man say that they are practicing because within 2 weeks they will be certified. Then I wake up. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheerleaders and A Cheer

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:03 am

Hi Lisa!

Anything you may be hoping for in the next couple of weeks? Cheerleaders make me think of encouragers. Perhaps you may need a little encouragement that something you are hoping for is right around the corner, and not to give up. Just some thoughts

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top