Searching For Car and Lost in Mall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching For Car and Lost in Mall

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:05 pm

I dreamed that I was walking through the parking lot looking for my car and I had a electronic key pressing the button to see where I parked my car. I was hoping the car would make a noise or the lights would blink indicating that it was my car. Near the end of the dream a girl pops up and behind her is my car. Then I finally found the car but it was a car that I don't currently have, but in the dream it was my car. I have had this dream twice now.

Dreamed I was in the mall at a shoe store and I bought a pair of shoes. There was a watch sitting on the counter so I took it and I didn't pay for it. I left out of the store and started walking around the mall and I wanted to take the watch back to the store since I didn't pay for it. My conscious started getting the best of me. I started looking for the shoe store, but no matter which way I turned I couldn't find the store. So I saw this couple and then behind them was the shoe store. I didn't ask the couple for any directions.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching For Car and Lost in Mall

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:58 am

Hello, wiselisa -

Sometimes, cars in our dreams can symbolize what we're doing right now in our waking life. When I dream about my current vehicle or any that I've owned in the past, I look at the rest of the dream and see if that fits what's going on in the present.

That said, what are you seeking for right now in your waking life? The dream looks like it could be about seeking direction or confirmation. The girl that pops up could be to show you that direction is going to be provided through another person.

The dream about the shoe store and the watch: Well, the main action seems to be about taking the watch, and then desiring to return it when your conscious bothers you. It could simply be about taking up someone else's time with something, being bothered about that, and then desiring to make up for it. So, do you feel this way right now about anything?

The pair of shoes could mean a lot of different things, depending on the person and what's going on in your life. It could be literal shoe shopping. It could be about relationships. It could be about a particular role that you'll be walking in. For your dream, I was thinking more along the lines of the shoes representing two people, which would be the connection to the "borrowed" time. This seems reinforced by the couple at the end of the dream...but that's just my own thoughts, not necessarily the meaning.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top