Monkies being let loose, and a strange man chasing me!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monkies being let loose, and a strange man chasing me!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:28 am

I had a dream that these playful monkies were being let loose, they were chimps actually.  My kids were lounging around, and I was NOT on super high alert, but was kind of in chill mode. I started thinking of the possiblity of the different germs that these chimps could carry, and how wild animals no matter how tame, can still be unpredictable.  IRl I would have been freaking out, and wouldn't have stayed a whole 10 seconds, but in this dream I was just a tad bit uneasy.  I did decided at the end of the dream, that we wouldn't be staying and hanging out.  

I do remember a blurp of a guy coming after me, at some point in this dream. (or perhaps it was a separate mini dream all together).  I remember climbing in this bright tunnel like area to get out of his reach, but I dont remember anything else about this dream. There were these shelf like white things that I was using like a ladder, to climp up with my hands and feet.  It was a round tunnel, so my hands and feet were spread apart climbing up, each foot on a different shelf on each side.  Each hand was on a different side of the upward tunnel.  I dont recall feeling scared.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monkies being let loose, and a strange man chasing me!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:39 am

Hi, Daisy -

I saw the monkeys/chimps as other people's children - or, maybe it's more about an event where there are other people's children since, in the end, you decided not to stick around. Anything like that coming up where you're thinking about whether or not to attend?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:04 am

Yes, we were asked to attend trick or treating with some friends.  We all decided to trick or treat in our neighborhood.  Thanks Mark

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top