Two white kittens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two white kittens

Post by writer4him on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:43 pm

I had a dream last night of being given two tiny white newborn kittens. They were thin and very limp. After searching in vain for the mother, someone had brought them to me on a dark purple velvet pillow. A square-shaped bag of milk, made of animal hide that was covered with soft fur, was discovered near where the kittens had been found but it was sealed completely. I somehow made the one bag into two and then snipped off a corner from each one. Everyone else had tried to feed them without picking them up but they remained unresponsive. I carefully placed them together on my hand and they became warm and pink. I put a drop of milk on my finger and placed my finger against one kitten's mouth--it began to mewl and smack. I repeated my actions with the other kitten and was able to feed them one drop at a time. They immediately filled out and grew a bit...

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two white kittens

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Hello, Writer4him -

I feel that the kittens are two somethings that will be given to you in real life that require your care in order to survive. I am not suggesting that they are literal cats.

I also saw the dark purple velvet pillow as a strong symbol. When the kittens are brought to you, I really think that the pillow shows that it's really God who's caused this opportunity.

I saw the bottle as God's provision for you to manage this situation.

Again, whatever the kittens represent, it should be something that others have tried to fix without being directly involved...which isn't effective. Someone (you) would have to make direct contact to revive this/them.

So, in real life, has anything been brought before you that fits these two kittens?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi Shadow,

My first impression during the dream was a feeling of calm confidence--somehow I just knew what to do for the kittens because I was thinking like a mom, if that makes sense.  It's interesting that you keyed in on the pillow because I remember being surprised that someone would put those little ones on such a beautiful thing.  The other thing is that the milk was warm and fresh and very rich; even the hair on the "milk skin' was glossy and smooth.

As I was writing this reply, Hagar's and Ishmael's crisis in the wilderness suddenly came to mind, particularly Gen. 21:19.  

I believe I know what the dream is referencing and I praise and thank You, God, in advance for answering my prayers.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top