A VISION During intercessory prayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A VISION During intercessory prayer

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:39 pm

I was in prayer for my new church, which by the way I am getting connected with. As I was praying, I felt the Lords promptings that we will be growing 'within' and then 'without'. I knew what this meant, meaning we would be growing deeper in the Lord (within), and then the numbers will be expanding (without). Right now the church is focusing on being a small group church, meaning we meet on sundays but then we do our midweek service within the small group of our choice.  I feel this new push/movement will cause much depth within the church relationships as well as within each of us in our walks with the Lord. Then, I feel like our church memebership numbers are going to mulitply exceedingly, as we grow deeper within.  The part I am unsure of is what I seen as I was praying this.  I seen in our foyer (entrance area) where everyone gathers to fellowship before service, it was filled with these bodies.  The wierd thing was, is that I could see all the heads shaped like almost alien heads, I say this because I couldn't see any figures on their faces.  The heads were just lit up with a white light, and there wasn't any hair on our heads.  Does this seem strange to anyone?  Do you think this means anything specific.  Normally while Im in prayer, and I see things, I most of the time have an understanding of what the Lord shows me....this time I have no clue what this vision even comes close to meaning.

Any thought appreciated...Thanks!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A VISION During intercessory prayer

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:14 am

Did the alien faces and white light make you feel good or disturbed?

If you felt positive about the aliens/light - then I'd say it represents something of God that is good but 'foreign' or 'alien' to you. Possibly a spiritual gift/practice?

But if you felt uncomfortable about it- then I'd say it's possibly about something 'alien' that is actually not rooted in God.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:45 pm

I felt good about it!  Thanks Gracee!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:43 am

Blessings Daisy :)

The word Alien made me thing that it may be a different people group in society? One you don't expect to be joining you?? :)

Sounds all good :) Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 pm

What came to my mind regarding the aliens were not ALIENS so to speak, but could God be creating a multi-culture church. Meaning that people from other nationalities or walks of life could be coming into your church? The fact that they were filled with light is a good thing. This is good for your church.

Just some thoughts...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 pm

laugh Haha...Diane...I didn't read your post. We said the same thing...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:51 pm

:) Yep, we did... I think that's probably a good thing :)

LOL

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Thanks so much everyone!!!! Bless you!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top