Searching in an old Treasure Chest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching in an old Treasure Chest

Post by rosebush on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Hello again!  

I have an old chest, an antique sort that people would put their belongings in when traveling.  It looks like an old treasure chest pirates used to store their treasure, only larger.  IRL it was something given to me by my father, something he had picked up and restored.  In real life I have used the chest to store things from my children early years, treasured things of the past.  

In the dream my youngest son Ben was determined to go searching through this old trunk.  I was reluctant -- said it was a mess inside and didn't want him to go in there because of that.  He did anyway.  Inside he finds an old baby gift that was given to him as a baby.  In the dream it was like I was seeing it for the first time.  It was maybe a pale blue, a baby dress that was handmade by a cousin of mine named Jeanne.  It had a round baby rattle tucked up inside of the garment.  I observed that the bottom hem of the  garment was quite slanted downward on the right side.  The baby rattle slid out from the garment but I put it back inside after seeing what it was and put it away.  

God bless you!  
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching in an old Treasure Chest

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:09 am

Is your son searching in an area that makes you feel a little uncomfortable? possibly family history?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:42 am

Thanks for asking Gracee -- son Benjamin isn't at all looking into family heritage. I do believe the dream may be about favor/covering related to a group that I had belonged to for a time and the Lord is showing me there was a bias in the coverage I had in this group, which will show itself in the end, and it did. I think it is interesting that this coverage/gift is found in a treasure chest, maybe to help me adjust my thinking back to scripture that tells us how blessed we are when we are mistreated for Christ's sake. If we have favor with God, surely we will struggle with favor out and about by misunderstanding, jealousies, etc.

GBU Gracee!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm glad God gave you the interpretation rosebush!! I completely agree, if we truly carry the spirit of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we are definitely going to be ostracized, rejected and persecuted for that, even within the church and groups that should be our closest allies. I mean the worst betrayals were from Jesus closest friends? its so sad, but it seems to be the tactic of the enemy over and over again. I think if you are being mistreated, then surely you're on the right track! The enemys scared of you and the spirit you carry! God bless :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:19 pm

:hooray: 

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:25 am

Sponsored content