Toilet and New Openings in Fence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toilet and New Openings in Fence

Post by wiselisa58 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:53 pm

I have dreams about seeing toilets in my dream. I never actually have to go to the bathroom, but I always see toilets. The toilets are nice and clean.

There was one dream where this man asked someone for keys and we both entered through this door. Its like he started doing his laundry. Then I noticed the tape had been broken off his door. I was joking with him about the tape and then I noticed the door was slightly opened. So, I decided to go through the door and there was a clean white toilet.

Now, last night I had a dream I was outside and there was were different cuts and opening that were made into the fence I have outside. There were big enough where you enter or exit out of it. In waking life there are only 2 gate doors on the fence, but in the dream there were several different openings throughout the fence. And then as I was walking and looking around I saw a portable bathroom in my backyard (the kind they use on construction sites and other outdoor events). I never went into the bathroom. I ended up going back inside and its like I was trying close it but this man wanted in. I was trying to keep him out. Then I woke up.  

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toilet and New Openings in Fence

Post by Love's child on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Is there anything in your life that you can think of that has been kept hidden in your heart that may need healing?

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:47 am

nerd im thinking that ther may be some one whos wanting to intrude into ur private life somehow,, scratching chin do you hav any nosey peaple around you,,:hairraising: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:47 pm

I want to thank you both for your insight. There is someone in my life that I'm reluctant to let in my private life right now. These dreams make more sense now.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:22 pm

scratching chin hmmm yes very clear, look at the fence as boundrys in ur life, see that ther are different openings, so i think of that scrip, guard ur heart,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top