Jesus wanted my blood so we could be closer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus wanted my blood so we could be closer.

Post by Jasmine on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:54 pm

For some reason I get warm feelings when I think of this. In the dream Jesus told me he wanted to be closer to me and in order for that to happen he had to suck my blood. While he was taking my blood he saw that I was losing consciousness. He took one last gulp and let me go. Later we were instant messaging or texting and I had told him something negative about me and he simply told me, "I want you."

That's what I remember. I think if this is from God that he is making a reference to one of the book series I am reading. In one of the books, this couple had to bite and suck each other's blood so they could be in a bond for all of eternity. To be honest, I have always longed for a special relationship with Jesus that nobody else had. Something different. Honestly, I don't think this is a soulish dream. I have never had a soulish dream with Jesus in it.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus wanted my blood so we could be closer.

Post by Cholette on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:03 pm

This is the scripture that came to me when I read the title of your dream. I didn't have to read the dream...but I eventually did...wink

"He will redeem their life from oppression and violence; And precious shall be their blood in His sight." (Psalm 72:14)

There is another scripture that talks about that there is life in the blood. I think it's in Leviticus, but I don't have time to search for it right now. Since Life and Blood are the same, I believe God is asking for the total you...all of you...your life.

Great dream Jasmine!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Yeah. I had a feeling that he was asking that of me. I just realized my pastor's sermon was about the same thing. Woah! God has good timing! Thx!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top