Having to go to talk on my phone in the woods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having to go to talk on my phone in the woods.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 am

Hello dear ones here is another dream.

Dream

I was staying with some people an older couple. I had changed my cell phone plan. I noticed on their wall they had this huge weird looking telephone nailed to the wall. There place was like a cabin in the woods. The man of the house came and got me and said something like you have or had a phone call and it has to do with your phone service. So the man drives me all the way to my car instead of him letting me use his phone. My car is for some reason parked way in the woods with my cell phone. So I call and take care of what ever it was that was the issue, so I think. Then I am in my room again and the older man came in again and he tells me there is an issue with something and I need to call someone. I look at his huge weird looking phone on the wall and ask why can't I just use his phone instead of running out into the woods to my car. He said, "You cannot afford my phone." I am like what!? He said, " If you can pay $900 and some odd dollars a month for wireless then you can have your own phone service here." Then he took to my phone in the woods where my car was.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having to go to talk on my phone in the woods.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:37 am

Hello, Steady -

Where are you staying right now as far as church goes? Does the older couple represent someone there - maybe leadership? Does the cabin in the woods remind you of the church - maybe old-fashioned or not connected with the fast-pace, high-tech feel of some churches?

The cell phone vs. the house phone made me think of our own personal ways of communicating with God. Do you see a difference between how you commune with Him and others around you where thid dream would fit?

Just some thoughts. Could be off.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Well these are good questions however I am not sure. lol  They were older people. Their phone was huge and weird oval shaped. lol  I am in a Leaders school where they are connected with some powerful leaders in the Kingdom. I think that explains the woods. They live amongst them. The teaching they are giving to me does not line up with what I have heard from the Lord and what I see in the word. I struggle with that. That does not to say they are wrong. I feel like I cannot hear the Lord in the church but when I am home which is in the country then I seem to feel more connected to the Lord and I can hear Him. Humm something to ponder. scratching chin

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top