Wrecking my Schools Semi trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrecking my Schools Semi trailer

Post by steadygaze on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 am

Dream
Hello Beloved ones and blessings could use some help on this one.

Dream

I was to clean the semi truck trailer for the school I guess it was my job.  I did something and I thought I would get into trouble the first time I cleaned it but I did not. Then I had to clean it again and I thought well I will take it to like a personal car wash place thinking it would be easier for me physically. So I took just the trailer part of the semi not sure how I did that but I did. Well near the wash place the trailer went off a small cliff and tumbled and tumbled and I totally wrecked the trailer. I was so upset and just knew they would kick me out of school for wrecking their trailer. As I was walking back to the school and was going up the steps which there is no steps in the natural, I ran in to the pastors wife, she could see I was upset. She asked me what was wrong I told her I totally wrecked the semi trucks trailer. She said, "OH honey it is okay we need to get the another one that is a heavy plastic anyway that is much better quality then the one we had, do not worry about it. I was amazed on how she was not upset. However as we were in class in a cafeteria setting our pastor who is our main teacher in real life asked a question. The others in the class answered and I answered it with an honest question and the pastor interrupted me and told me my answer was poor but he misunderstood me. I knew he was mad at me for wrecking his trailer but also asking a question that was challenging to him.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrecking my Schools Semi trailer

Post by Shan on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:14 am

Hmm...I'm wondering if something you will say or do in the future (maybe in the way of a revelation) will change the course of the school's direction, like change things up a bit. If so, you may be given grace or acceptance from some, but meet opposition with others.

It's curious that you were cleaning the trailer and by no intention of yours, the trailer was wrecked.

Just some thoughts...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Yea humm that would explain my life where I always tend to shake the boat a bit it just comes naturally to me. lol rofl

Not sure about your last statement.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:36 pm

I just meant that you were doing some cleaning--I was thinking that this could symbolize spiritual cleansing or redirection and that when you wrecked it, it wasn't on purpose! So when the "spiritual cleansing" takes place and a wreck ensues, you are not to blame! I think it's a good thing!laugh

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top