Catching A Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catching A Baby

Post by wiselisa58 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:06 am

What does it mean when you dream that a small baby is falling off the bed and you catch the baby before it hits the floor? So, last night I had a dream where I was working in the NICU. There was this small preemie baby lying on this bed. and saw that the baby was about to fall and I ran to catch the baby from falling. I was amazed at how small the baby was and that I caught the baby. This happened several times. The baby falling off the bed and me catching the baby. Each time the baby would fall and I caught it I would be talking baby talk to it. The last time the baby did this I could feel that the baby was hot. I decided to move the car seat over so the baby wouldn’t keep falling off the bed. Then the baby changed into this ring that I put on my finger. Any thoughts or ideas.
IRL I am waiting on God to bless me with a job in the NICU.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Catching A Baby

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Hello, Wiselisa -

I'm not certain what the baby falling represents, but I have a few ideas to suggest. I was thinking either steps in an interview process toward your desire to work in the NICU, or repreated opportunities where you demonstrate your qualifactions.

Interesting that the last move you made was proactive/preventative, while the previous ones were reactive.

When you felt that the baby was hot on the last catch, did you have any thoughts or feelings about that?

To me, when the baby changed into a ring that you placed your finger - that's symbolic for getting the job. So, regardless of what the repeated baby-falling may mean, I do think that getting the job is the promise to keep focused on.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:47 am

Mark,

Thanks for your insight. Maybe the baby falling and me catching it has to do with an opportunity falling into my hands (lap). Just a thought that came to me why I was pondering over this dream. I do believe the ring has to do with me getting the job and God keeping his promise.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top