Teaching Kate Middleton algebra...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teaching Kate Middleton algebra...

Post by Shan on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:20 am

I dreamed that I was teaching Kate Middleton algebra. I felt out of my element because I'm not very good at algebra. I just understand the basics. I was getting ready to go to tutor her and I hadn't come up with a plan. I just came up with a problem like (- 21) - (+ 16) and I hoped I could explain it to her.

People in the room were impressed that I got to go see her. I said, "Well it's not like I get to go to Buckingham Palace. I just get to go to Kensington Palace. I wish I could go to Buckingham though." I was thinking that I couldn't believe that I had that privilege either. I felt inept to do this job, but I would do it as long as it was expected of me. I really should have spent more time studying before I presented her with this problem I made up.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaching Kate Middleton algebra...

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:23 am

Kate Middleton= somebody of influence?
Is there somebody of influence that you're helping out but feel a little out of your depth, like you haven't learn enough about it yet? You feel like you only know the 'basics'?

the 'Royal' aspect made me think it might be a church setting?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:53 am

Hi Gracee,

Yes! I could say that I need to know more about the profession I'm in so I can better explain things to people and I also feel inadequate in giving dream interpretations "on the spot", because I do have people come to me and ask me about their dreams. So it is two-fold I guess!

Thank you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Manifested!!!

Post by Shan on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:18 am

It just dawned on me that this exact situation happened this past Saturday. I was at a gathering to hear this lady speak. Her husband is prominent within my former church and since I sat under one of his teachings for a semester, I thought his wife would be interesting.

At the meeting, I was like a fish out of water since it was designed for the (extreme) creative type, in my opinion. I thought I was creative since I can somewhat paint and draw and have a good eye for decorating, but these people were like on Broadway and ex television producers, authors of multiple books, etc! I was embarrassed then to mention my puny creativity so I just said that I liked to help interpret dreams. Well, I had two people at the end of the meeting, one being the speaker, ask me about dreams and numbers and what they mean. I have some knowledge that I was able to pass on, but I didn't feel like it was as extensive as it could have been, had I taken the time to really research numbers in the Bible as I've thought about before. I felt like everything turned out okay though.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Wow... God knows us so well doesn't he! He really does know the end before the beginning! Why do you think he gave you the dream Shan? Did it help somehow??

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:40 pm

I think He gave me the dream to confirm to me that I need to continue to search out the scriptures and to be prepared whenever I am given the opportunity to interpret. I do not feel as if I have a special talent or gifting in this area, but I know the Spirit can move whenever He wills. I just need to be ready for it! It is something I have asked for though, because I love dreams so much!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:32 pm

:) Me too... wouldn't it be good to be so close to him, so soaked in his word that we could just know what he was saying and be able to help others with it! I pray that you will grow in interpretation and in knowledge... and me too :)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Yes, I pray for the same thing for you too! It is a much needed gift, as many people I talk to (Christians) don't have a clue as to how to interpret or even that their dreams are important!

thumbs

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:34 pm

It's so awesome you have -desire- to improve your gifting Shan, I think it really shows that you value it and god will honour that!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Thank you, Gracee!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:12 pm

Sponsored content