Husband promoted again so quick!! And we are MOVING~AGAIN!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband promoted again so quick!! And we are MOVING~AGAIN!!!!!

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:20 am

IRL We moved three times in one year due to my husbands promotion.  They were going to transfer us out of state, but the decided to promote him here in our home state. I know God works all things out for good, but  I cant help feeling like we just went through all this uneccessary stress for no reason. It was a very rough year, but thankfully we found a house, and have settled in pretty well. Its only been 3 months since we settled into our new home, but it feels like we have been here forever. I have heard from other coworkers of my husbands that he is on the 'very short list' for getting his own store to manage (his next promotion). Surprizingly I am not too anxious about this.  My husband works very challenging hours in retail, that leave me feeling like a single mom at times (not fully, but partialy).  Ok....so the dream....

Dream
I had a dream that my husband was getting his own store location to manage.  We put our current home up for sale.  It sold RIGHT AWAY!!  I was wondering where we were going to stay for 2 or 3 months while we were waiting for the relocation package to fully kick in.  So I was brainstorming with my husband, thinking maybe we could stall a bit on moving out so that we could move right in to the out of state home.  I was thinking we could ask if we could still occupy our home for 2 to 3 months and pay the new owners rent, eliminating an extra move/transition for all of us.  I didn't feel stress or anxious during this dream.  It was excitement.  I was looking forward to my husband getting some decent hours again!

Thoughts, Interps????

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband promoted again so quick!! And we are MOVING~AGAIN!!!!!

Post by Shan on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:36 am

You think this is a prophecy of what's to come?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Most of my dreams are quite literal in this sense, sometimes not every detail is exact, but pretty close. The part that is really surprising to me was my lack of stress.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:21 pm

What are ur thoughts Shan? Anything on ur heart? U have been spot on with my dreams so far!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:24 pm

I don't get anything other than it being literal. I think the no stress/anxiety is literal too as well as the excitement. If it is literal, it seems God is letting you know that things will go smoothly. It may even be a word of wisdom letting you know there could be some opportunity to cut out a step during the move.

I will be sure to pray God's favor for you and your family! Keep me posted!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks Shan!!  One part that really stood out to me in the dream, was how quickly my husband got promoted again!!  I felt amazed and blessed that it happened so quickly! Im thinking this will be literal as well.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:15 pm

woo hoo

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top