Getting a Samsung Galaxy...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting a Samsung Galaxy...

Post by Shan on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:51 pm

I just remembered that I had a dream last night and I only remember it in part. I was working for a new company (I really work for myself) and I was handed a Samsung Galaxy phone. At first I was frustrated that I didn't get an iphone because the Samsung was so much bigger and seemed bulkier. Then I noticed that someone had taken the time to put one of those protectors on it as well as set up a password for me. I then started to appreciate it and I realized that it was a perk of the job. I was excited to find out how it was different from my iphone.

Thoughts?? I have a few, but would like confirmation.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting a Samsung Galaxy...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:20 am

Hi, Shan. When a phone has been a significant symbol in my own dreams, its use is either about having contact with someone (if I'm talking on it in the dream) or it's prayer-related - not for anyone in particular, but about connecting with God.

Working for a new company...what's new in your life where this detail fits? Sometimes, my dreams of workplaces are used to indicate that the dream is about ministry.

I guess the part to focus on is how you were given something that didn't match your expectations, but it turns out that it's protected and secure. Your change of heart toward it in the end is positive and should fit in real life. Pretty cool that you focused on what was different rather than how it didn't meet your earlier expectations.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:57 am

Thanks, Mark. What you've said has given me a little more clarity on what this dream means. At first I thought it had to do with giftings I have been asking God for. But after reading your comments, I'm thinking it is deeper than that.

I have been asking the Holy Spirit to help me know Him more intimately, in ways that I haven't before. I'm thinking that this is what I received in the dream. It's not going to look like what I've expected it to look like, but it's unique, protected and secret (the password.)

I think working for the new company is also what I've been asking God for--new opportunities to minister.

Thank you!

Last edited by Shan on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:57 am

Wow that is good Mark I totally agree or bear witness.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top