Bleachers in a Gymnasium

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bleachers in a Gymnasium

Post by MRSB on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:09 am

After prayer this morning...I had a dream that I was in a gymnasium sitting in bleachers with my peers in ministry in Atlanta, GA. I was sitting on the 1st row with my feet touching the gym floor. One of my peers moved from the 2nd row to the 1st row right beside me and began talking to me. She began telling how good it is to see me again and telling me some updates about her job as a radio personality. I noticed that the my mentors were sitting directly behind me. More specific the wife of my mentor. I looked at my feet and realized I had my sneakers on then thought "should I be here?". I couldn't remember being invited. Then 2 gentlemen walked past. One with whom I'm familiar. I thought that he did not notice me initially. He quickly came over and stood in front of me. I was sitting very relaxed and slouched with my back resting against the 2nd row. I spoke to him and then he motioned me to get up. I gave him a hug and he then gave me a kiss in front of the group.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bleachers in a Gymnasium

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:12 am

MRSB wrote:  I looked at my feet and realized I had my sneakers on then thought "should I be here?".
Hello, MRSB -

This is the line that stood out to me as I read your dream. The sneakers on your feet and the relaxed position you were in made the word Casual come to mind. To have a relaxed, casual persona isn't a bad thing.

What I want to ask you, though, is about the quoted line above: Where, in your waking life, do you find yourself questioning if you ought to be where you are? Do you even feel that way at all at this time?

If there's an area of your life where those feelings apply, the final part of your dream is encouragement for you. I saw the familar gentleman as the Lord, and his actions to you in the dream say that He does see you where you are, and that He will affirm your place there before many witnesses.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSB on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:35 am

I receive it...
I feel myself questioning whether I should be in this setting, amongst my peers in the ministry. They are all married and I'm the only other single when we all get together in Atlanta. Also, they've been appointed to do the same position in ministry across the country but as a team and of course I'm the single. I'm not as confident because of that.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top