Coworker Heart Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coworker Heart Attack

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:19 am

I was sitting in the break room at work. There was a man in there with me who looked a little bit like someone I work with, but not exactly. I asked him about a man that he works closely with in his work area, which is away from where I and my crew work. The man's name is Jesus (yes, in real life). I started by saying that I haven't seen him, so where was he? The man gave me a serious look, and then he said that Jesus had a heart attack over the weekend and had died. I was surprised and embarrassed, like I should have known this all along. Then, I looked at the wall of the break room and there was a poster in his memory that some of my coworkers had signed.

I woke from that dream and prayed for him.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coworker Heart Attack

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:00 am

Yes, my response is "PRAY"...

This is too real not to be...wow 

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:07 am

I agree and will continue to pray for him.
I also remembered yesterday while at work that I actually have two coworkers named Jesus. The details point to one of them, though.

Also - I've had one other dream that's similar to this, but it manifested differently. In that dream, someone told me that my former supervisor died the day before from a heart attack. In real life, he was accepted a job offer, elsewhere. I was less surprised in real life since I knew that this was his desire. It still shocked me when I was told in the dream. There weren't supporting details in that dream that would point to a health issue like there is in this one.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:41 pm

I have had heart attack dreams as well, regarding other people, but there was nothing about death or health. What it turned out to be was their heart being "arrested" by God. When I had the dream, neither person was saved, but in both instances, within 6 months to a year, they both were saved and are now radically serving the Lord.

The way God shows us things in dreams STILL amazes me. You can still find me shaking my head in amazement...laugh 

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top