The same prophecy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The same prophecy

Post by exo152 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:41 pm

My husband dreamed last night about being in church. He said a woman walked up to him and began to prophecy over him and the words she said were the same thing another prophet had spoken over him a few weeks ago irl. When she asked him if that bore witness with him, he said, yes, another prophet spoke the same word over me a few weeks ago. Afterward, in the dream, he left the church and walked across the street to another church. This one was a Baptist church and his sisters were attending there. He said a man met him as he went in and he had something in one eye. It was like a decorative glass eye. But the man said he could see out of it,when looking straight ahead. This man also began to prophecy over my husband and it was the same word the woman had spoke and also the same one he had gotten irl. As they were praying both my husband and the man fell out under the power of the Holy Spirit. The other people in the church were upset, telling them they couldn't do that there, that they were baptist. They asked the man why he had done this and he said he just couldn't keep from it, the anointing on my husband was so strong he had to get close to him.
Any ideas? My husband really feels this is a message from God.
Thanks!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The same prophecy

Post by steadygaze on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Yes, I believe or sense dear one that the Lord is revealing to your husband that the Holy Spirit can no longer be contained in the churches no matter the denomination and your husband carries the anointing of release as well. The glass eye means there are no limitations in people seeing and experiencing the Holy Spirit. This is an awesome dream! Please toss what does not fit.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top