Fishing for Salmon but caught a hungry bear instead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fishing for Salmon but caught a hungry bear instead

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:32 pm

I had a dream I was fishing on a big lake, and was looking to catch some salmon. I had something on my fishing line, and I was reeling it in, it was quite a struggle, but finally got it in. It was a hungry baby bear on the fishing line. I was disappointed. Now I had this hungry bear that I was responsible for feeding now. I was bummed out, but not scared of the bear.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fishing for Salmon but caught a hungry bear instead

Post by steadygaze on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Is there someone you know who is struggling in the area where you struggled in when you first came to know Christ that you might feel responsible for???

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi, Daisy -

Would it fit your waking life at all if I said that I saw the act of fishing as seeking...like, seeking for someone to respond to a request for something? I was thinking like looking for a volunteer. Or, maybe placing an ad for something. I'm not saying it's either, but I saw the action being in a similar vein. Does that fit for you right now, anywhere?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:30 am

Spot on Mark!!! We have some items on Craigs list that has sold quickly and unexpectantly!! Even though in the dream I was dissappointed, irl I was not. That part throws me off. We literally had a big item sell.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:42 am

Hmmm...that's interesting. What about the buyer - did they seem really satisfied?

Or...did you expect to be disappointed at all prior to making the sale? I'm just trying to think of how the feelings could fit, you know?

Anyway, good for you for having success in whatever you were selling! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Today we sold another item, we were hoping he wld buy more than one item, I was a little disappointed that he only bought one thing. Perhaps that's the disappointment.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:33 pm

He pulled up with a huge truck, and I was hopeful he wld buy multiple items. I was happy he bought one thing, but was bummed he didn't buy more.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top