Fighting With Zeke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighting With Zeke

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:53 am

I was in a house that felt like I was at work. It was actually a house, though - there was nothing inside that looked like work. I had this feeling like there was going to be a confrontation in this place. Sure enough, a former coworker appeared. His name is Zeke (Ezekiel), and he was in this place to get $10.00 that he had left behind. I was well aware that he hadn't worked here since the start of the year. It was silly to think that $10.00 would be laying around wherever he left it. I tried to tell him that there was no way it was here, but he wouldn't have it. He began to attack me, but I took some defensive stance where I deflected every punch he threw.

After some struggling, he suggested that I give him $20.00...and he said that he would give me $10.00 back, so then he'd have $10.00. He said it in a way that was supposed to convince me that I was somehow getting something out of this. He didn't see my loss of $20; he saw my gain of $10. In the dream, I thought that this was just plain silly, and I thought he was all that more crazy to believe that I'd see this as a gain on my end. I fought with him some more, and he still couldn't hurt me. Eventually, he ran off. I interacted with a couple other people in this house while I was in pursuit of Zeke. I felt that the place needed to be secured, because I had this feeling like he'd come back.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fighting With Zeke

Post by Shan on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Could this be a literal thing? Like someone may try to swindle you? Just a thought...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:00 am

It's very possible, Shan. When I read your response, something came to mind that may fit...

I have a home improvement project that I was given an estimate on many months back. The contractor hasn't contacted me, but I've heard from others that he's still interested. It's late in the season to be doing anything, but I was thinking that he might make contact and change his estimate since it was just verbal the first time around.

I'll be keeping my guard up. Thanks for sharing!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 am

thumbs

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05 am

Sponsored content