Sneaking Into My Own Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking Into My Own Home

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:51 am

In the first dream, I was just arriving at a location right outside and next to my home. Where there's currently the neighbor's garage, there was a large, yellow, multi-unit house. There were a few families that were renting portions of it. I only knew one person from one of the families. I saw her leave the house, but that's it.

At some point in this dream I saw three trash cans at the end of my driveway. In real life, I only have two - the ones issued by the city. All three had broken lids. I was bothered by this, wondering how I was going to be able to replace them and wondering who had broke them.

Next thing I know, I'm on the roof of that house, and it's got 2-3 levels of roof. So, I had moved to the edge of the highest roof (where I started) and lowered myself down onto the next level just by climbing. Then, I went to do the same thing on this level to reach the one below it. As I was doing so, I heard the voice of someone say, "He should be on the roof over there..." This person was telling my whereabouts to someone else, but in a such a way as if to say "He's right where he ought to be right now..."

Once I reached the ground, I had to sneak into my own house.

As I opened a side door (that doesn't exist in real life), I found this wide, long leather belt hanging from the middle of the door. I grabbed it off the door and carried it with me as I half-snuck into my house. The interior didn't look exactly like my real life house, but it felt familiar - like a mish-mash from previous homes I've had? There was an intruder in my house, and I approached him without hesitation. He didn't seem to notice me right away. I began to strike him with this belt as if it were a whip, and he couldn't fight back. Then, I heard the voice of one of my cousins (Eric) calling out, and then a different cousin (Mike) appeared to calm me down. I never actually saw Eric, but I knew he was there. Mike acted in such a way as if everything that was going on was ok - the "intruder" being there, I guess. I did calm down once Mike appeared, but the dream ended before there was any explanation as to what was going on. I felt better when I saw my cousin, but I never felt good about the intruder.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top