airplane crash/backyard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

airplane crash/backyard

Post by L4JC on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:27 am

Dream starts off with me buying the house my friend owns, she complains about the small window in her living room which looks outward to the backyard as the reason why she wants to move.

But when I moved in (it was like I've already moved in, there was no actual "moving stuff in"), I see a large sliding door in the living room that replaced that small window previously. I had the curtains pulled to the side to let the light in.

I was on the phone, and I heard a loud noise, I looked out the left side window of the living room and I watched  what looked like was a black drone but the size of a small windowless aircraft plane - it crashed into my backyard. I was still on the phone and calm as can be. I looked out my window (no longer the sliding door - it was back to that small window again). I wasn't in shock or anything. Then, I was just calm and looked outside through the small window. I then turned around to face my living room, and saw several friends who had come over to inspect what was in my backyard. This time, we were looking through the sliding door (small window disappeared) to seeing the entire crash site. EOD.

PS - I want to interject that my friend who I bought the house from, IRL she's a personal trainer and lives out of state. She's only an acquaintance and I only see her occasional comments on FB. (I have admired her consistency in training others - she comments about this on FB). I've been working out for a week with a new trainer. But not with this friend. But with another personal trainer who lives near my home town and has been inconsistent in the things she's said to me from the start of training.  It's almost like she's forgotten what she said to me from the day before and what she trained me on from the previous day.  Not sure if this RL events is any relation to the dream or not. But thought I'd mention it in case it does.

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: airplane crash/backyard

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:26 am

Hmm...I'm trying to see how the change of ownership of this house fits with the airplane part. Let me throw some ideas out.

I saw the changeover of the house from your friend to you as something where your difference in vision is highlighted. She left the house because of the small window, but once you were in it the window became a large door. To me, her vision for this was limited, but yours was not. Does that fit anywhere in your waking life?

I don't want to focus too much on the phone, but that can sometimes symbolize being in prayer (connected to God). It would make sense that you could maintain your peace because of that.

What's interesting is the change from the large door back to the small window following the crash of the small airplane. Has anything happened in your life recently where your own vision of things has gotten limited...but, where you've maintained your peace? This event should prompt the attention of others around you for maybe curiosity or even support. Once they show up, your vision should expand, again.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:21 am

Mark, thanks for your thoughts on this... For some reason, I've had many dreams in the past about airplanes. Commercial airline types. And a few dreams of smaller ones ... but never one that is like a done-like shape small man-size BLACK airplane, especially windowless.

My thought on airplanes that it symbolizes spiritual matters. I wondered if this dream is calling me to pray for my friend, she may be going through a difficult time that I'm not aware of?

On the other hand, backyards to me symbols the past. I've never liked exercising in the past and now I really do enjoy it. So, it could symbolize that I've got a great vision and hope for my physical health, (large sliding door), and I need to "call on God" (phone) to keep up the  consistency with the exercising. (I've been known to slack off on exercising).

Because I do tend to slack off at times, perhaps my friends and family will notice and cause me to take a look at myself again, perhaps. I decided to get back into it because I haven't been sleeping well at night and now since I started exercising again... I sleep like a baby. LOL

I'm incorporating a diet of healthy foods, too, as well. It's very tempting to me not to have certain foods I've grown accustomed to having! That could be the small window coming into play that makes me feel like I have a small vision, perhaps. ;)

Thanks for sharing, Mark! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top