Drm: 16 wks preg... so I count back IRL and it WAS a significant day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drm: 16 wks preg... so I count back IRL and it WAS a significant day!

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi all,

I recently dreamed that I was sitting beside my daughter's hospital bed.  she is fine IRL

My husband was in the room, standing at the end of the bed.

I am told that I am 16 weeks pregnant... I am surprised.   I think (in the dream) oh, well that explains the extra few kilos I have just put on (I had noticed those kilos IRL the day before).

Once I wake, I counted back 16 weeks to the day - it was the day my Dad called me to tell me he had a PR bleed (from his colon) and I took him to the Emergency Dept.   If I had not gone to his house (when he told me not to), and called the Ambulance, he would have died that night... he very nearly did die in hospital a few hours later.  He has serious medical problems ongoing even though he is out of Hosp. and recovered... I have a feeling this dream is from God, telling me how long I will have my Dad for.

Any thoughts?

Blessings to you all,

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drm: 16 wks preg... so I count back IRL and it WAS a significant day!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 am

Grey Butterfly wrote:I have a feeling this dream is from God, telling me how long I will have my Dad for.
Hi, Diane -

I do think that the dream is from God, but I don't think it's about losing your dad. I mean, in your dream you would have felt some kind of emotion that would indicate that this dream is about a loss. Instead, you were surprised and then had that "ah, so that's why..." moment when you took at look at the changes to yourself. If you're 16 weeks pregnant in the spirit, then it's a matter of waiting it out until you come full term. Later, I think the dream will make more sense...but, I personally don't think it's negative unless you felt otherwise within the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:41 pm

thanks Mark, :)

No negative feelings whatever... I'm glad you pointed that out.  :)

Will be interesting what "births" in March-ish! (Although that is assuming that a spiritual pregnancy takes 40 weeks... hmmm - lol)

Blessings, Di

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top