Unprepared For Exam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unprepared For Exam

Post by wiselisa58 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:19 pm

In my dream I'm walking up these steps to get to this class. As I get to the door the bell rings. I take a step and look at the clock and see the hand move. Someone said I told them you were probably going to be late. Next I find out we are taking a test on the day I come to class. I have not been to class in a while nor did I attend the review. This girl allows me to see her review packet, since I have little time to look over them before the exam. Her packet doesn't have any of the answers. I was going to ask her for the answers but I decided not to. I tried to figure it out on my own. The girl then drew my attention to the chalkboard. On the chalkboard a message had been written "that was a hell of a review". Then we took the test.

So, I was wondering if the dream was telling me to be alert and get prepared for what is coming into my life. I'm not in school and I've been out for a while. I have 2 college degrees. In my waking life I'm working on getting my career started. So I'm trying to see how this dream works. Any Ideas!!

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unprepared For Exam

Post by Shan on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Just some thoughts, but I would go with what you feel this dream means and how it fits into your waking life. Usually tests are to give us an idea as to how we measure up. The girl who let you see her review, but didn't have the answers written down could be something like an interview irl. You decided not to ask for the answers in advance, you'd figure it out on your own. The part that said, "That was one hell of a review," may be symbolic for a thorough interview. Just some thoughts. I don't know if you have interviews coming up or not, but you go get 'em!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:47 am

I have being having a feeling that it had to do with an interview. I just didn't know how it all fitted together. I preparing now for my upcoming interview. Thank You!

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:07 pm

thumbs

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:24 pm

Sponsored content