I Failed An Exam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Failed An Exam

Post by wiselisa58 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Last night I dreamed that I got my exam back and I had failed it. There was a 58 written on the top of my exam. As I was going through my exam I saw that I had missed a lot of questions. I was surprised because I had made high grades on all of my others test. One test I had made a 96 and another I had made a 90. Even though I made a 58 on test I still had an 86 in the class. I wanted to maintain my B in the class, so I started writing down the answers to the test that I failed, so I could go home and study for the final exam. I knew I could make an A on the final exam since I did well on the other exams. I thought I was going to be able to go home to study for the final exam. I was surprised to find out that the final exam was that day not the next day. I went to the class to take the final exam and thatís how I woke up.

Iím not in school anymore. I have been out of school for almost 10 years. I have been out of college for over 2 years. Is this dream telling me to prepare for something that is coming my way because there want be much time to prepare when it does come? Any ideas. Thanks in advance.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Failed An Exam

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:18 pm

wiselisa58 wrote:Is this dream telling me to prepare for something that is coming my way because there won't be much time to prepare when it does come?
This is something that wouldn't hurt if you prayed into.

The only question to ask would be: Did anything happen in an area of your waking life where you felt you seriously messed up in a single incident? The mess-up in and of itself would seem pretty bad to you, but it shouldn't make you feel like a "failure" as far as the big picture goes.

Your response to the test results says a lot about you. Your heart was to learn from your mistake so that you wouldn't repeat them.

If nothing in your waking life fits this, then this dream is about something to come and is definitely something to pray into in advance.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi :)

Can I just ask... why is 58 a fail?? †I know that in your dream it was, but I thought 50 + was a pass... can't think of anywhere that it isn't ??

I don't know if that observation will help at all.... †:)

Maybe you think you failed, but you didn't?? †

PS: I'm editing this cos I just realised you put 58 in your user name, is 58 a significant number?

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Mark,
I do believe this dream reflects how I feel I did on my last interview. I usually do well on my interviews and get the job, but I didnít get the job. So, I have being looking back at some of the questions that was asked and trying to see how I could do better next. And for my next interview I want to prepare more, so I will do better for this interview. Thank you for your insight.

Diane,
The number 58 has no significance to me. It is just a number I picked out when creating my user name. The particular number has being showing up in quite a few of my dreams. Iím praying that God reveals to me what the number may mean. Thank you for your insight.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top