gas leak,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gas leak,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:35 am

nerd i seemed to be in a city mall, i saw werkmen at a gas main repairing it, they went away ,,then i kud smel gas, nerd ,a little, peaple started to come into the courtyard, i kud smell big gas,[i kud actualy smell it in my drm] but no one else kud:what: ,i began yelling at them, get out be4 it explodees,, they wer slow to move:bandaid: ,which was freakin me, the whole area filled wiv gas, what ,i got many out, it was traumatik, :shocking: ,,then someone decided to light a fire in the yard, :shocking: , i was waiting for the explosion to happen,, nerd ,drm ended,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gas leak,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey, D. This seemed like a "Watchman" dream to me. Like, an area where you're the only one with a clue that there's trouble ahead. Do you see that fitting any area of your life right now?

"I got many out..." That right there is good news, even though the experience was traumatic...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:12 am

im really puzzled on this one, scratching chin ,in one way its clear cut if its litral,, but im not likely to be in a city anytime soon,, then if its symbollik i guess its a warning, the thing that really got me was the smell, nerd but only me smelling it, so that is def prophetik, scratching chin 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top