Mondays Dream...please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mondays Dream...please help

Post by 4Meekness on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Can you please help me interpret this dream I had. Monday morning I woke up from a dream that I had... I remember being at this house I wasn't for sure if it was mine are a family member... I know my mom and my grandmother, my male bff and his brother were there as well. I remember walking into the bedroom to seek to get my hand purse... as I reach to pick up my wallet I saw a wedding and engagement ring together laid on on top of the wallet... I picked up the Rings and I place themon my left hand... on the finger next to the pinky finger and they fit perfectly... I was happy but I didn't quite understand what was going on... I walked out the room and I walked into the living room where my mom and my BFF and his brother were...I was just walking around cleaning up and I overheard my bff saying these words to his brother with enthusiasm, "The Lord told me that once I got my new place that my wife would come!" As I heard this I became nervous... especially after I just found the wedding and engagement ring laying on my wallet prior to. And it was strange because it felt like he was giving me a hint that it was me...well his brother didn't seem very happy about what he told him and he was looking at me shaking his head as if he disagreed with his brother's decision. Its brother kept looking and shaking his head quite a bit and I remember being in the kitchen with him and it gets bad ...I appeared to open my white blouse and show him my breast because he kept staring so much. After sometime they ended up leaving and I remember running outside to look for him and I couldnt find him or his car but I saw a red corvette type car outside and I woke up from the dream. Not sure what this is about...please help me interpret this dream. Thanks...

4Meekness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mondays Dream...please help

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:16 am

Greetings, 4Meekness -

This isn't an interpretation - just some thoughts based upon understanding from my own dreams. Please toss them if you find that they don't fit for you.

The first half of the dream, to me, seems like a mis-application of a prophetic word. The one who received the word was making assumption based upon his own understanding of what was going on around him. However, both his friend and yourself felt otherwise. If it were true (or, if the timing was right), there would have been confirmation within the dream. Your feelings would have been different and the friend would have been in agreement.

I should point out that this time that the people in the dream may be symbolic for others. Also, the issue of marriage may also be symbolic for any other commitment. Given that, can you see anywhere in your life where what's happening in the first half of the dream is taking place?

The second half where you open your blouse, to me, is symbolic for revealing something personal about yourself to someone who is pressuring you to do so. Have you found yourself in that situation, recently?

For the last part with the red corvette, I would have to ask if you felt anything in the dream when you saw that car...

Again, these are just some thoughts. Please toss if they don't fit.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Meekness on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Thank you Mark...I can say that years ago during a crucial dark time in my life...a prophetess said that God said...He had my Boaz...but I couldn't have yet because if he gave him to me too soon...would mess it up. I never forgot it...I just confused it in every serious relationship I had in the past. As for today, I am only committed to God and Ministry. At this time...not even dating...after the past failure with my ex fiance...I decided to just focus on my children and God's will for my life. Thank you again for the reply...God bless you always...4Meekness.

4Meekness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top