Stepmom selling some items I wanted to buy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stepmom selling some items I wanted to buy

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:16 am

I had a dream i went to my stepmoms new house. The previous owner left some things that she didn't need, so she was having a sale. I found 2 chairs, and two desks for sale that would work perfectly in my kids bedrooms. I also found a carpet cleaner machine I was interested in purchasing. When it was time for the total, my stepmom priced it way too high. It was like $180 or $160 for all these items together. I though since I was family, she would cut me a better deal, but she didn't. I put the carpet cleaner back, and was for sure keeping the two chairs, and the two desks.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stepmom selling some items I wanted to buy

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:04 am

Daisy wrote: I thought since I was family, she would cut me a better deal, but she didn't. 
Hi, Daisy. I think that this dream is about making literal purchases - although the items could be different from what you bought in the dream.

Have you been approached by family or friends about an event where they are selling some things? Maybe a rummage sale? Actually, it could be an estate sale - just throwing that out there. Since you often dream about future events, you may not have been approached, yet.

When the time comes, I know that your feelings will match the line quoted above. You would expect a better offer due to your relationship with that person, but for whatever reason you won't get it. At least, that's the way it is right now. I'm going to pray ahead of time for you that you'd actually get the good deal - that you'd have favor with this person and that (if it's God's will) you'd be able to leave that event without having to leave something behind that you desired.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Sorry Mark, I just seen that I never responded to this!  You as usual were spot on with this dream!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top