Another man trying to kiss me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another man trying to kiss me

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:48 pm

I had a dream I was laying down, not sure where I was, but my eyes were closed.  I felt someone come up and give me a kiss, a very passionate beginning of a kiss.  I opened my eyes and seen a very handsome man kissing me.  I did not kiss him back, or move my lips, not even a little bit.  I did not respond physically.  I felt a little flattered someone so handsome would pursue me, but I was not entertaining this idea one bit. This was not even a temptation to me in the dream. It was a no brainer.  I sat up and explained to him that I am a married woman, and would not be interacting with him.

End of dream

Thoughts, comments??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another man trying to kiss me

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Interesting dream, Daisy!

Since you said you weren't tempted one bit, I don't think that this is about a temptation in real life. I think that this is about a flattering offer that you won't consider because of what you value.

I also don't think that you'll see this coming, but you now know to expect it because of the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:48 am

Thanks Mark, What you say makes total sense to me!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top