Running around church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running around church

Post by Jazzy on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:03 am

I was sitting in the pews of my childhood church. I was beside my cousin. Someone made an announcement that a group of people run to their fathers in the church. I am unsure if the group of people they said were females or a an age group. All I certainly remember is that my cousin and I stood up and got in line with others on the outer edges of the pews. One by one we ran to our fathers. I ran to my father who was in an aisle seat by himself (IRL he is deceased). He still appeared somewhat sick and stiff, but he didn't look in pain; he appeared at peace. I gave him a hug, and he kissed me on the cheek. In my ear he told me he hopes that we can one day be a family again (something he always said in his last days... he and my mother are divorced).

I ran back to the line, but not as many people returned back in line. I told my cousin I'd be embarrassed to be one of the few running again. So I wanted to sit down. My cousin told me she hoped that the elderly ladies standing on the other side of the church don't topple over. I took a glance at them and agreed because they were so tiny and frail-looking.

I am curious what you all think about this. I have an idea for the first part, but you all always offer even further insight.

Thank you,
Jasmine

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running around church

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi, Jazzy -

Just taking a look at this dream since no one's responded.

I was thinking that the 2nd part might be something before you, now...or, maybe coming up. The first part could be a similar thing that you've already done. So, is there anything before you where you'd feel embarrassed to have a run at it for a 2nd time, even though you fully participated the first time around? I'm thinking it's church-related or connected to the spiritual side of your life.

What were your thoughts on the first part?
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your response, you have me thinking here those are good points. I will have to pray about that because I am still unsure. I was thinking the message in the first part was about my husband and I having many disagreements recently and that we should be in agreement like a loving family.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top