Can't buy food without the code??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't buy food without the code??

Post by exo152 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:43 pm

My daughter has always had very vivid dreams. She dreamed last night that we were trying to buy groceries. But, she said, we were told we had to purchase a "code" first. Every item of food had it's own code and you had to purchase the code from the government before you could then go buy the food. We went to the place to purchase the code, but were told they were all sold out and we would have to try again the next day. She said there was a feeling of panic as people realized they had to have the code, and everyone was upset that they had to pay for both the code and the food, greatly increasing the cost overall.
She said this was a very scary dream.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't buy food without the code??

Post by Shan on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Two things: I'm wondering if that dream was prophetic about the food stamp crisis that just occurred, where in several states the machines were down. There was definitely a panic.

Secondly, God has been putting on His people's hearts to stock up on food and water to prepare for a possible food shortage. Those that don't prepare may have to deal with some sort of rationing as they did in the Depression. I, myself, am preparing and have bought canned goods as well as freeze dried and dehydrated food for longer storage periods. I'm not fearful at all, for I know God does not let the righteous go begging for bread!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top