old broken watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

old broken watch

Post by danny on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:21 am

Hello to every one who reads this post
two weeks back the glass of my watch broke and i took it to a shop to mend it and i got the dial and the straps also changed and it looks brand new now.
i got a dream now again showing my watch with a broken glass and looking very old and the look of my watch was changed compared to reality and i was asking the shop keeper saying you told me the color of the watch dial is guarenteed and look now its color feded completely and it didnt even look like my watch.
thank you for interpreting my dream.
god bless you.

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: old broken watch

Post by ezerkenegdo on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:24 pm

What color was it before and what color was it after?

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:27 pm

the color of the watch out side dial is gold inside white and black straps in my dream it was all faded gold outside dial wasnt visible and straps were black only but looked old and the watch was very thin as compared to reality

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:50 am

danny,

the reason it didn't look the same was because it isn't meant for reality. The watch you own is not thewatch in your dream. They are completely different.

it has a lot to do with time, prehaps you time with God, something that your time has past so to speak. In our callings we sometimes, wait and then we think it's lost. But not always, seems to me that I would go before God and earnestly seek His word on this matter.

I had a dream similar to yours except that the watch I saw had 13 hrs on time....He let me know that He extended my time with Him, to grow, and learn His word....Which I am so glad that He did, because I truly needed it.
clocks mean time, late, early, delay....
Ephesians 5:16

which the book of Ephesians deals with our walk with God, who we are and what we are to do....which is our basic building blocks. I hope this has help shed some light for you

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:33 am

Restoration, Comparision, Promises....
Danny~ In times past...man has surley let you down, But you hold to God's "unchanging" hand...the father tells us in his word "Behold (to look) my promises each day are anew". There is a comparsion between God's word and that of man... one will fail, his "word" will not. Forgiveness of ourself, and of others, just as the father has forgiven us-that we might not live burened and shackled by yesterday's failers, but that we might live a set free by his grace, only then....Restoration is made, laying hold on the "eternal" treasure that awaits us.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:55 am

thank you daughter of god for your prompt reply,
i didnt understand what you exactly meant by
it has a lot to do with time, prehaps you time with God, something that your time has past so to speak.
can you kindly eloberate a little on that

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:59 am

thank you halo for the reply
you mean to say man has failed me and i should hold to gods word and should forgive them.
sorry i couldnt understand exact meaning of your reply

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Danny,

Sometimes God gives us dreams because He is trying to get our attention. What I was talking about time, is your daily walk with God. Do you have one? Because the Holy Ghost convicts us, (which would be God calling for us). He is beckoning us to come spend time with Him. One thing that I notice as I read your dream, is that you are looking at this dream carnally. You can't serve God in carnality. His word says to serve Him in spirit and truth. Not fleshly service but that of the spirit.

I would strongly suggest that you go before The Lord, and pray for His forgiveness in your life and ask what He would have you to do as far as spending your time with Him.

It has everything to do with time. Because there just maybe something that needs to be remove from the path leading to God and geniune salvation.

Danny, I have tried to say this where you will not be offended and I pray that your not offended. However, I have read your replies and I must say there is a lot going on with you. Now, it's time to call out to the Heavenly Father.

I hope that I have written where you fully understand what I was saying.

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:27 am

hi, daughter of god i am not offended at all. i am actually very happy for the interpretation you gave me. its actually the truth, i am caught up with so many things in life that have deviated me my path from god. this will make me look in the right direction. i will be carefull from now on , really i thank you for this frank answer

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:57 am

I wonder if time is "standing still in your life"? I wonder if there is some things that are "faded" in your life that need to be renewed and fixed and "restored" again back to its original form? Has there been something "broken" in your life that needs to be healed so to speak? God is one to "restore the time" in our lives once it has been wasted. I encourage you to read Jeremiah chapter 33 about "Restoration". God bless and please pray on what I've said
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:00 pm

I am in total agreement with Desiree on this interpretation. I believe you are in a season of restoration.

Blessings dear one.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Danny,
I only speak what I see, I am so glad that it has helped you. I try to say things openly but I usually do it with good intentions. I thank God, that I was able to be of some help here. I will be praying for you. God has a way to bring things before our eyes even when we get to the point we are not listening, I know I have been there. But I wanted you to understand what I had laid in my heart and I said what I felt to say.

I look forward to the testimony that you will be coming on here to give in the near future. Until then I will pray for you..

Daughter of The Most High God.... praiseGod praying

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:21 am

thank you desiree and his beauty for ashes for the interpretation. i am sorry i am late in posting a reply. like you said life is still in my life i am a doctor and work for a church and they dont want me to work and they dont pay me. i am in wilderness dont know what to do.they sponsored me for my education so i have to work for them for 2 yrs and 1 yr is over waiting for one more to go. just praying for god to handle it for me. second thing is i loved an unbeliever when i was one she left me and went but after 3 yrs also still i love her and keep praying for her. i request you to kindly read the post called need help kindly help in this site. i had actually written what i dreamt of it. these and peace in my family are to be restored. thank you guys and keep up the good work

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top