A wave overtaking Britain...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A wave overtaking Britain...

Post by steadygaze on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:44 am

Hello Beloveds it has been awhile.. I felt I should share this not really sure where to put it. As we know there is allot brewing in the spirit as well as the natural.

I had a vision today while I was at Ministry Leadership school during our soaking time.  

Vision

I was floating above a world map and I looked down upon Britain and I saw a huge wave literally come up and over Britain, that it literally took out Britain and it was as if it totally washed it away and left it upheavaled.  All of a sudden as I watched what was occurring, I was caught in the wave of the Lords glory which was in the wave that wiped out Britain. I knew the wave was wonderful and terrible at the same time. In my physical body, I was overcome by this glory I, could not contain myself in the natural and I asked the Lord what was going on. The Lord had instructed me to sew 20 dollars into the English students that are here in the United States and declare multiplication, and fruitfulness upon their lives and that the money sown would be me coming into alignment and agreement of what He was going to in Britain.  That I was sowing into the glory movement that was going to come out of this wave that is about to overtake Britain.

I did as the Lord instructed and wow it hit the English students.

I am sharing this for those who are in Britain the Lord is about to release something. I have no idea how it looks but wow get ready...

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wave overtaking Britain...

Post by Macleod on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:32 am

Steadygaze, thank you so much for sharing this, WOW!!

Last week (1st Oct) I  popped onto this site quickly and got side tracked by your posting, then went off to a conference in Edinburgh - Clan women 2013 with Bonnie Chavada and leaders here from Scotland, I've just returned and wanted to say what a huge encouragement your vision has been.

I was so excited right from the start of the conference, there up on the screen was this huge picture of a wave with the headline "Catching the wave".  There were a number of paintings of waves painted by prophetic artists and prophecies were lining up with the vision God gave you.  This is a time in our history when God in His Grace is on the move.

Thank you and God Bless!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:13 am

Love visions like this one! Thanks for sharing Steadygaze! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagabond on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:06 am

This is an interesting vision!

It's funny cause God has been speaking to me about England and London in the last months. I've had alot of encounters with British people on the street and in church where I live in AUS and they seemed like divine appointments, but I couldn't really say specifically what it was for.
I thought God maybe wanted to send me there to live, but perhaps it's more in line with your vision and global. Anyhow, it is great to read of your vision and makes me think :)

Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top