Dream Within A Dream Meaning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Within A Dream Meaning

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:59 am

I think this was a dream within a dream. I knew I was in my bed sleeping. At the same time I could see that there was some type of force picking up the bottom of my bed and putting it back down. This happened several times. I started asking God what he was trying to tell me then it stopped and I woke up. So, is God really trying to get me to wake up in waking life and to get my attention to do something.

Another dream I had is where I knew everyone was in the house sleeping including me. There was this man in my room. He gave a clear message. The message was to give this man a chance. I'm always bumping into this guy in waking life and he really does like me. I feel like there have been chances for me to meet him but I never taken any due to I feel like I'm not ready to get involve with anyone. I was given this message twice. The man wouldn't leave until I agreed to give this man a chance. Then he left and I woke. I've prayed about this and this is not the first time I've been given this message but it was the first time it appeared as a dream within a dream. I feel like this is confirmation from God. I just want to see how others feel about dreams within dreams. Thank you all.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Within A Dream Meaning

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:33 pm

i genraly think drm within drms are signifiacant an deserve your attention, they are also a deep feeling attached :hairraising:so seem to carry an important message,, idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top