Odd Meat Market

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Odd Meat Market

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 am

It was night, and I had just arrived at some event going on at this late hour. It felt like it was midnight or really early in the morning. I was in an area of my town that exists in real life. I turned a corner and parked on a side street. There were police cars around, but they were just sorta watching over what was going on. I was very careful in what I did - how I parked, how I acted. I got out of my car and entered a small, old building that was being used as a market. There were all kinds of meats being sold there. The place was being run by people my age, some of which I knew from school. One of them was a fellow student who had become a teacher - her name was Jenny, and she is a teacher in real life. Now, this place was full of odd meats - things you would never expect to buy. I remember looking at a package of Cheetah meat. I didn't buy it, but I felt that this stuff was unique - and wouldn't be that bad. And the place was full of others like this. I remember interacting with some of the people there, and I felt like they were doing a good thing by having this market.

At the end of the dream, I was biting into this thick slab of some kind of meat. It wasn't cooked, but that didn't seem to bother me at first. It was spiced like pepperoni or something, but I remember thinking it was bacon. The center of it had a different feel to it, and it made me think that it was really undercooked (although I don't think any of it was cooked). My mind said that I probably shouldn't eat it like this, but I another part of me kept me eating it...something about me that didn't agree with my thoughts, I guess.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Odd Meat Market

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:23 am

Hmmm...have you thought about changing churches or are you longing for something deeper as it pertains to the Word of God in your church?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 am

Interesting question. This forum is the closest that I have to a church - I haven't attended a physical church in years. I'm loosely connected to my former church family, though.

I was thinking that this is about the Word and what I'm getting out of it, though.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:24 pm

huggins huggins I think I was more focused on the building that the meat was in. That is why I asked the question regarding a church. I really feel that God is showing you a church that has good and unusual Word going out of it. Maybe even a YOUNG church...since the people you saw in this meat market were young. I do agree with you about the Word and what you are getting out of it, but I also believe it's the Word IN THE church. It's His desire that we be a part of a church family. That's where our gifts and callings can be exercised.

You have WAY TOO much inside of you Mark. That Pastoral calling you have needs to be groomed. This is a new season for you...things are not going to be as usual. Let God lead you, but I truly believe God has a church for you...soon!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top