Interactions With A Shark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interactions With A Shark

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:40 am

I remember a short scene of being underwater on the ocean floor. This large shark came up to me, but it looked more like a manta ray. It wanted me to tell it what it was - what kind of shark it was. I don't know if I knew what it was, but I said something like, "There's only two sharks around here, and one of them is a Whale Shark - and you're not a Whale Shark." I was fearful of this shark since it wasn't a Whale Shark...as those are supposed to be peaceful, I think. The shark wasn't entirely satisfied with my answer, but it didn't attack me.

Then, I was at work. My mother was over by one of the machines. Someone had made arrangements for this same kind of shark to spend some time at my work. They had put some water on the floor, and the normally-level floor was now sloped in such a way that it held a little bit of water. The shark was placed alongside the machine and my mother was interacting with it like a pet. She was speaking to it like it was a cute dog or something, and she kissed it on the "face." I knew that I'd have to go over to that area and interact with it as well at some point, and I wasn't looking forward to it. However, I was less fearful of this shark because it wasn't really in its element like it was at the beginning of the dream. It was in just enough water to stay alive.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interactions With A Shark

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:29 am

Well, I believe God is showing you something that will or is taking place on you job. Your mother in the dream seems to represent someone that is on the job that may play "kissy face" with this individual. I believe this dream is about discernment regardings someone who is dangerous, but won't do anything to you.

In my dreams sharks ALWAYS represent a person and not once have their attacks every propered.

Just some thoughts...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:00 am

Thanks, Cholette. I, too, thought that this dream is about a person at work. Nothing happened today that would alarm me, but there are things going on semi-behind-the-scenes at work that I expect to come out into the open very soon, and their impact on everyone could change the way people treat each other. There are a few that come to mind as far as who the shark may be.

I'll keep this dream in the front of my mind for a bit.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top