What is this called?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is this called?

Post by exo152 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:40 pm

For many years I have had odd occurrences happen. I assume this is coming from the Holy Spirit, but am unsure what it is exactly. Not a dream , nor a vision, but a "knowing". It's like I see someone or something and then I just KNOW something about them. Not in my own head, but from God. And it isn't really anything that would seem important....like, several years ago I saw a picture of my husband's niece and I knew that she would have a son out of wedlock. I never told anyone, and ten years later she did just that. Another time, after hearing that my brother and his wife were expecting another baby, I thought to myself, that their sweet little girl was going to be a big sister. Immediately I KNEW she would be a big sister to many siblings. My brother and his wife now have six children. The other day I was walking out of the grocery store and saw an elderly man being assisted with his shopping by his son. And I KNEW, someday I will doing that with my own father. I could go on and on with other times I have done this. But the thing about helping my dad with his grocery shopping made me realize this happens a lot to me. Does anyone else do this and what is it??? Thanks!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is this called?

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:04 pm

i think its one of the gifts of the spirit,word of knowlege in another format, a prophetic insight into future events,,a great thing to have, idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:30 pm

what an awesome gift,,,, i agree w/Dreams.. sounds like one of the gifts of spirit... prophetic gifting of sorts

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top