Becoming a prostitute...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becoming a prostitute...

Post by Shan on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:30 am

I dreamed that two friends and I were planning to become prostitutes. I don't know these friends in real life. We were doing this because it was really good money. We weren't street prostitutes, we worked for a business. We had two bosses, a man and a woman. The woman was accessible, but still strict. The man was to be feared. We began to prepare to meet with men. I started to waiver in my decision to be a prostitute. I thought of the loss of self-respect as well as my pledge to wait until I got married for intimacy. I thought in one quick encounter, all that I held dear would be gone and I didn't think I could live with myself. I told my friends and they tried to talk me out of it, especially one of them. Then the lady boss came in and questioned what I was doing. She had invested in me in helping get ready. I was afraid to stick to my decision because the men were waiting outside. With everyone trying to talk me out of it, I stood firm and gathered my things and walked away.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becoming a prostitute...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Shan wrote: I thought in one quick encounter, all that I held dear would be gone
This is the line that stood out to me, Shan. Only you would know if this dream fits anything that you're presently aware of in your life. If/when the times comes where you feel like you're being asked to compromise something that's very core to who you are, I would think that you'd be reminded of this dream.

In fact, the promise of this dream is the way it ends: You stood your ground. Praise God!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Yes, I heard the word "Compromise" while I was reading. I agree with Mark.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:04 am

Thanks guys!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content