Sputtering Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sputtering Car

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:25 am

I was driving my car (not sure if it was my real life one) on the interstate. I was heading to a store in Madison. The car was difficult to drive. It steered just fine, but it just wouldn't accelerate. It'd sputter and such as I tried to move along. I remember a car full of immature girls passing me and heckling or something. I felt threatened by them. I want to say that I felt as though I could make it to my destination, but it'd be frustrating and I'd feel anxious about the way the car was acting.

I'm wondering if this dream is about me being sick right now? I am feeling better today, though...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sputtering Car

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 pm

It could be about how you are feeling Mark, but I wonder is this dream addressing the bigger picture of your life. Do you feel like your life is moving slower than what it should be? Have there been times when people have bypassed you in life and you felt threatened? It's not as if you don't believe you are going to get where you are going, but the frustration regarding your momentum causes you to be anxious.

Just some thoughts to consider. If not...toss it.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 pm

You're right on, Cholette. This is a recurring battle for me. So many of my dreams are about me comparing myself to others; and, in so many of them, God is basically showing me not to do so. It's a struggle for me.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:08 pm

yep i conkur,,i think of car/road drms are usualy now indicaters,the good thing is ur on a hiway and headed toward a destination,driving clapping 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum