Creatures Along My House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creatures Along My House

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:21 am

I was outside my house along the side of it between mine and my neighbor's property. This area was a little damp, heading towards swampy, even. I saw some small animal before me, sitting in the muck. I took a stick or some other object and went to push it away...and also to see what, exactly, it was. It turned out to be some kind of toad. Next, though, I saw the heads of snakes sticking out from under the leaves of some plants. There were a few of them. I was careful not to disturb them, though. Finally, I noticed one other creature. It was small, maybe like the size of a small dog. It looked like an alligator, and I knew in my mind that it was called a caiman. Even though it was small, I knew not to mess with it. I knew that I needed to get away from this area right away, so I began moving up a slope toward the front of my house.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creatures Along My House

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:52 pm

This dream has manifested, but it was in two-thirds literal, one-third...conversation.

We had a family get-together at my parents' house this afternoon. They have a small pond in their backyard. I saw the heads of a few frogs sticking out from under lillypads and began to think of the dream. When I pointed them out, other family members told me that there's quite a few frogs in there, but there's also one large toad...although, we couldn't locate it, today.

So, the toad part was about a literal toad, but I didn't see it.

The snakes were next. I was anticipating them, and my parents also told me that they saw a couple around the pond not long ago, laying in the sun. Didn't see any around the pond, but...

My stepdad asked us three brothers to help him move some cement slabs from one end of the yard to the other. My brothers took the first, my stepdad and I took the second. When my brothers went for the third, they found a grass snake under that last slab.

So, all that's left is the caiman, right? My brother and I were looking around the pond, again, and I mentioned to him that this dream was playing out, today. I told him that all that was left was a small alligator. It was he who told me that there was one supposedly spotted in a nearby river (a little unheard of in my state, but it has happened...mostly from released pets). He's the one who specifically said "Caiman;" I never used the word once. So, when I heard him say it, that's when I was taken aback about that detail in the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top