Searching For Band Instrument and 11:59

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching For Band Instrument and 11:59

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Dreamed I was back in high school and i walked in the band room and the wall clock said it was 11:50. I saw someone playing their French horn. I had to have my instrument set up and I had to be in my chair by 12:00. So, I only had 10 minutes to do this. Well I couldn't remember which box I had put my saxophone in. So, I was looking in different boxes. One box had chairs in it. So, I started to look it up on the computer, but the computer showed it was 11:59 so I only had one minute left. (It's like I was the dream drew my attention to the 11:59) So, I asked this guy could he look it up for me. He finally told me it was in box 58. So I went and got that box and I was happy I got it. I'm not in high school anymore. Any ideas what this could mean.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching For Band Instrument and 11:59

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:43 pm

In my dreams, instruments symbolize my spiritual gift. 2 Timothy 2:20 "In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. 21 Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work."

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top