Demonic possession

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demonic possession

Post by tjw on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:03 am

I had a disturbing dream last night about my daughter that I need help with. I only remember bits and pieces of the dream but here goes: At one point I see my daughter as a baby in her crib. She then starts to levitate in the air but was able to hold on to the crib and prevent herself from floating completely. I see this happening but somehow shake it off as not really happening and then she is once again standing in the crib normally. Then she is in her present age and she is talking to me and all of a sudden her face morphs into a demon face and voice. I command the demon to leave her at once in the name of Jesus and it goes and she is normal again. She later tells me that this demon bothers her when she is alone and tells her worrying things to updet her. I instruct her that all she needs to do is call on Jesus and it will go. She asks me if this is a demon possession and I tell her no. I am not wanting to believe such a thing can happen to her.

I had another dream in the past where I saw her lying on a mattress asleep in my childhood home. When I woke her up as she opened her eyes her pupils were large and black like a demon you see on tv. I commanded the demon to leave immediately in the name of Jesus and it did and she was ok.

What could all this mean??

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demonic possession

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:33 am

As a parent, God shows me things that my son is going through so I can pray. I would have dreams like this while he was away at college because I gave him over to the Lord since I wasn't there to monitor him. I do believe that God is showing you either a current attack on your daughter or either something is formed against her so you can intercede for her.

Being a Healing & Deliverance minister I do know that these things are reall and can happen literally so I would really fast and pray and seek God on this. You have the power to command the demonic forces to stay away from her. I don't believe in Christians being POSSESSED by demons, but they sure can OPPRESS and I believe that's what God wants you to pray against.

Pray on what I've said...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:46 am

Thank you Cholette. I prayed before even posting this in hopes that God would send one here who could really help me figure out what this means. I could not shake the dream off once I woke up. I just hate to see my babies attacked in any way. I will pray about this continuously. I have never fasted and prayed about anything before but my baby is on the line thus I will do it...

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:43 pm

TJW, may I ask, what is the number one character quality or characteristic that stands out about your daughter, at her current age, to you?

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:23 am

She stands up for the little person as a defender and she can be very compassionate towards others....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Just a thought tjw, but can you see the characteristics you listed about your daughter being in you? Were you raised or learned to be compassionate and to stand up for the little people, but for whatever reason, the devil is trying to intimidate and scare you into not being compassionate and caring to the degree you once were?
My feelings are that since your daughter is neither a baby or sleeps in cribs, the dream is symbolic of something or someone.
Or could it be that you wanted to be compassionate and able to stand up for the little person when you were young but were not strong enough in will to do so? However as you grew you began to do what was always in your heart to do and now you are being intimidated by the evil one and are beginning to feel the way you once did as a babe in Christ?
I see holding onto the crib as not letting go of what one was "trained" to do. Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Spiritual training and truth that you will not let go of.

Just some thoughts. I pray they are helpful. Praying for you. Love ya, Marian

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:19 pm

LadyonFire 217 wrote:Just a thought tjw, but can you see the characteristics you listed about your daughter being in you? Were you raised or learned to be compassionate and to stand up for the little people, but for whatever reason, the devil is trying to intimidate and scare you into not being compassionate and caring to the degree you once were?
My feelings are that since your daughter is neither a baby or sleeps in cribs, the dream is symbolic of something or someone.
Or could it be that you wanted to be compassionate and able to stand up for the little person when you were young but were not strong enough in will to do so? However as you grew you began to do what was always in your heart to do and now you are being intimidated by the evil one and are beginning to feel the way you once did as a babe in Christ?
I see holding onto the crib as not letting go of what one was "trained" to do. Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Spiritual training and truth that you will not let go of.

Just some thoughts. I pray they are helpful. Praying for you. Love ya, Marian
scratching chin Not sure about this being about me but will ponder this some more...

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top