Dream about a woman I am seeing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about a woman I am seeing.

Post by Strong one on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:16 am

So I had a dream about a woman I am with and this is how it went. I Was somewhere outside where this huge lake was.And across the lake the woman that I am seeing, this woman was on the other side of the lake leaning up against some rocks almost like a throne.

In the dream she was in a wedding dress, in real life this woman is beautiful, In the dream her body was still beautiful but her whole head was distorted, her head looked like some type of monster, It looked like snakes were her hair and her face i cannot tell what it resembled as it was really evil looking is the best way to put it.

I somehow was upon this lake like floating across it, I was being pulled toward this woman by an unseen force until we were together. She had on a wedding dress which was white in color. Even though this dress was white somehow i remember it being white like a dingy type of white. I glided until i was with her. I do not know if this is a warning from God or not so if God is telling any of you anything please tell me.

Another dream I just had with her in it went like this. There is this young lady that i work with who happens to be Buddhist,I had a dream that this Buddhist lady was on the street corner naked and cold and i was driving my car so i pulled over to cover her up. I first put like a white sheet or robe over her to cover her up and i hugged her to keep her warm as i was driving her back to her house, I didn't know how she got out there like that in the first place. So then the woman that i am currently seeing showed up out of nowhere and was in the car with us and i had to stop warming the Buddhist lady up but it was apparent still that i had some type of feelings for this other young lady. I don't know if this dream has any significance just thought id throw this in here since i have been talking to this Buddhist lady about Jesus.

Strong one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about a woman I am seeing.

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Warning dream! For sure. The Lord sees all hearts. It may be that outwardly the woman you are seeing is a Christian, and is really good at saying all the right things, but she has some issues that The Lord needs to work on. I honestly get the thought of Jezebel while reading this. Jezebel is a controlling spirit, among many other things. Of course God can deliver her! Right now The Lord has someone for you who has the right heart. She needs prayer, whoever she may be. You're heart is right with The Lord, and this scripture bubbled up in my spirit about the woman you are seeing:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Here is another scripture The Lord gave me, that I feel shows your heart is in the right place:34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Man looks at the outward appearance, God sees the heart :) with that being said, continue seeking The Lord on His leading. This was a warning dream, but only The Lord can give you full revelation into its meaning. I wouldn't take the last part of the dream literally, because people are often symbolic. My advice would be to continue in prayer if this woman is right for you..maybe The Lord just needs to work on her heart before marriage, or perhaps he is saying, "No son, not this one, I have someone else for you." But you need to ask Him! He will show you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:17 pm

The beautiful woman with hair of snakes makes me think of Medusa. Gazing upon her would turn you to stone.
It is possible that the woman in this dream or whatever she symbolizes would cause your heart to turn stony towards God.
Be on guard and PRAY. Guard your heart!

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top