Dismembered bodies and a television

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dismembered bodies and a television

Post by lori satterfield on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Wednesday dream

I had a dream last night that bothered me. I had all these dismembered bodies around me on a highway pr road and I was tipping through them. I wasn't scared. I wasn't helping them. I was just looking at them. It was lots of heads, detached from bodies. Legs everywhere, torso and arms

In the same dream, The second part was that there were televisions all around me but none of them worked. The male trainer (that i work with) was trying to fix one so I could see the picture so he got an antenna (a clothes hanger) and put it on television and the pic began to become clear and I woke up

lori satterfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dismembered bodies and a television

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:27 am

Lori, the first thoughts that came to my mind about the dismembered bodies, is the state of the Body of Christ...the Church.  Right now we are all over the place...disjointed...dysfunctional.  The second part of the dream is interesting because when I see televisions or movie screens, it's God's way of giving me revelation about something.  The fact that none of them worked until the guy began trying to fix one.  He was trying to get the picture to show clearer so you could see.  What comes to me is that maybe God is trying to give you some revelation about the state of the church and give you some type of charge in fixing the problem.

You didn't help because you didnt' know what to do, but eventually the pic became clear, but then you woke up.  You should pray into this a little more.

I'm not saying that what I'm telling you is from the Lord...it's just thoughts.  Toss it if it doesn't minister.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lori satterfield on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:23 pm

I would agree about the body of Christ being disjointed, God gave that to me this morning in prayer and that the church is broken. He also told me he was going to use me as a beacon of light. He said to serve and help his people. It did minister to me.

lori satterfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top